Chuck Liddell, known as "The Iceman," is a retired mixed martial artist and former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion. He played a major role in popularizing MMA in American sports and entertainment and was inducted into the UFC Hall of Fame on July 10, 2009.
Shanni and Chuck delve into his pre-fight rituals, the legendary afterparties that followed his fights, untold tales about Tito Ortiz, his experience coaching on "The Ultimate Fighter," his love for hot sauce, acting alongside legends such as Paul Walker and Mickey Rourke, his opinions on open scoring, Jake Paul, tactical training, the evolution of MMA and more.
Tune in to listen to a fantastic conversation, epic stories and more from Chuck Liddell.
- Street Fights VS Organized Fights
- Tactical Shooting and Jiu Jitsu Training
- The Benefits of Wrestling in Combat Sports
- Split Decisions and Judging Criteria in MMA
- The Evolution of Mixed Martial Arts Vocabulary
- The Dynamic Between MMA Fighter and Coach
- Motion Capture and Voiceover Work in Video Games
*PS - in case you're wondering, these show notes? Yeah, they're AI's handiwork. So, if you've got any complaints, go have a heart-to-heart with our resident bot.
The Shanni Show is a podcast hosted by Shanni Suissa. Tune in every week for sharp takes and interviews. Full video versions are available on Youtube and audio versions are available on all podcast platforms.
Visit The Shanni Show website for more information!
Music by the talented Richard Starr.